6 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm, France or Germany
For our Commercial Development team, we are looking for an ambitious profile to further expand the use of food cultures and enzymes across the food industry.
Your main responsibility is to support the expansion of Chr. Hansen´s position within food cultures into meat and prepared foods applications. In effect, you will be involved in all tasks related to driving the implementation of our solutions across the meat and prepared foods industries to achieve our ambitious growth targets for the area.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- work closely with the Meat and Prepared Foods and Application teams, and Global Sales to:
- identify needs and new opportunities with large customers
- conduct introduction to customers from a base of facts in food technology and microbiology
Indrykket 31. maj
Medtronic Denmark or Norway, Copenhagen or Oslo
We are looking for a product manager in Norway (you can live in Denmark) for a temporary maternity replacement, for a minimum period of 12 months. The product manager will have primary responsibility for managing Medtronic’s Diabetes insulin delivery system portfolio. This includes insulin pumps, glucose monitoring, software and consumables product lines. The job entails working closely with the Norwegian sales team, the Regional Marketing NBP team, the Supply Chain operations in Western Europe and the Business Unit headquarters in Switzerland.
- In cooperation with other NBP PM (namely Denmark) and Norwegian Business management team, develop plans for therapy expansion to leverage the Medtronic integrated system
- Responsible for product launch and marketing materials used in the field together
- Prepare product campaigns for the Sales team
- Brochures, power point presentation etc.
Indrykket 20. maj
As the Site SHE Manager you have the overall responsibility for managing Safety, Health & Environment improvement activities to achieve excellence at the site level. You will work towards developing the local SHE strategy and improvement plans in order to achieve Sustainable SHE excellence by reducing injuries, illnesses and environmental impact.
Safety is our number 1 priority, and we expect that you are committed to working for products that are safe and of the quality that our consumers expect from Unilever, whilst safeguarding good working conditions for our people and minimal environmental impact.
- Drive change and deploy the global/cluster SHE strategy, policy and standards in the site to achieve excellent sustainable results
- Manage the SHE team responsible for delivering Occupational Health, Safety and Environment results
Indrykket 19. maj
We are looking for an experienced and project oriented account manager for our Scandinavian & North European Dairy Sales Team. A home office located in Sweden will be the expected location with direct reporting to the Main office in Hoersholm, Denmark.
- You will provide technical support, such as conduct in-field demonstrations at customer sites, recommend solutions, define trial end-points, and conduct & evaluate trial results in close cooperation with Customers
- You will be trained and execute Sales excellence strategies and Marketing concepts at customer level
- Participate in long-term account planning in collaboration with a business manager and sales representatives
Indrykket 19. maj
Er du farmakonom og vil søge nye og spændende ufordringer på Færøerne, har vi på Eysturoyar Apotek i Runavik en ledig vikarstilling.
farmakonom.dk, 19. maj
Er du klar til en enorm udfordring i Tórshavn på Færøerne?
farmakonom.dk, 13. maj