Vil du være med til at sælge MINDblowing Meetings i Sverige og Norge?
VisitDenmark søger en Sales Manager med en bred salgserfaring indenfor netværk og værdiskabende idésalg, der brænder for at markedsføre Danmark som møde- og kongresdestination.
Som Sales Manager vil dit fokus være ligeligt fordelt mellem bearbejdning af det svenske og norske marked. Stillingen er meget selvstændig, hvor kundekontakt- og besøg vil være i højsædet hver dag, forventeligt med halvdelen af tiden ude hos kunderne. Vores første prioritet er, at du er bosiddende i Stockholm, alternativt i Oslo og ellers arbejder du ud fra vores hovedkontor i København. Fagligt vil du referere til projektchefen for Erhvervsturisme.
VisitDenmark, 31. juli
Communication and Marketing Officer
Do you have experience in science communication and in marketing and a background in a scientific discipline? Then join CERN's Knowledge Transfer Group for a new challenge! Take part!
As Communication and Marketing Officer in KT Group, you will:
CERN, 28. juli
- Take responsibility for producing communication material (annual reports, brochures, presentations newsletters, posters, etc.): this includes identifying the best distribution channels, collecting technical input, writing the content, developing the final graphic products.
- Identify and develop new tools for marketing of CERN technologies and know-how.
- Participate in the elaboration and implementation of the KT communication strategy, geared in particular towards industry.
- Develop and maintain the KT websites and their content.
- Organize events related to KT activities.
Creative Design Manager
EY, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm
EY’s Nordic Pursuits Groups EMEIA supports the Nordic region in EY with the largest and most strategic opportunities. A well-established pursuits group is seeking an experienced design professional to work in the role of a Creative Designer Manager (CDM).
The CDM is responsible for the creation and development of bespoke design materials for the Nordic pursuits team, with primary emphasis placed on the development and production of compelling design themes, pursuit media and materials. The CDM leverages the firm’s Visual Identity (VI) standards while simultaneously illustrating our unique understanding of the potential client’s culture, industry, market position, imperatives, etc, to produce winning proposals for EY.
The CDM will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong project management abilities and in addition to strong print and digital skills (for example, iPad deliverables).
EY, 28. juli
Category Manager, Denmark (M/F)
Nu3 GmbH, Berlin
Are you ENTHUSIASTIC... about exciting topics relating to nutrition and E-commerce? Do you believe strategic thinking and creativity are not mutually exclusive? Then come and join us! We are Europe’s leading provider of intelligent nutrition. Whether you want to lose weight, improve your nutrition, eat organic, get fit, or care for your skin naturally – we can help you to reach your goal and to live healthier and more sustainably.
Jobindex, 23. juli
- Strategic direction of product portfolio in order to optimize revenues and profits
- Portfolio performance management
- Realization of market analyses and trend researches for product portfolio expansion
- Acquisition of manufacturers and negotiation of national and international sales cooperation with manufacturers
Vi søger Danmarks bedste marketingkoordinator
iBob A/S, Flensborg
Kan du tage ansvar for iBobs udvikling inden for e-mail marketing?
Som marketingkoordinator hos iBob A/S kommer du til at spille en central rolle i udviklingen af én af vores vigtigste kanaler, du vil referere direkte til marketingschefen og vil stå for planlægningen, udviklingen og nye tiltag indenfor e-mail marketing i samarbejde med en Art Director, der vil være medansvarlig og stå for udarbejdelse af alt det grafiske.
Vi tilbyder dig
Jobindex, 16. juli
- Selvstændighed, indflydelse og ansvar
- Mulighed for faglig og personlig udvikling ved blandt andet årlig deltagelse i seminarer
- Arbejde i en ambitiøs, moderne og ung virksomhed i rivende udvikling
Product Manager - Cards CMS Services
Nets Denmark, Ballerup, Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki
Cards CMS Product & Business Development is responsible for Service development, P/L, Roadmaps, Service descriptions, pricing and SLAs. We are a Nordic team and we work very closely with CMS Customer Delivery Management, CMS Business Solutions, Sales IT and Operations.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for growing the CMS services and define and execute a strategy to achieve our ambitious goals.
Key reponsibilities and tasks
Nets Denmark, 15. juli
- Owns & deliver the CMS product P&L incl cost EBITDA improvements
- Owns CMS product strategy & Development Roadmap (G1-G2) execution incl benefit realisation & market competitiveness
- Transform CMS into go-to market model based industrialised reusable services
Head of Design
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen or New York
Do you have the drive to move Trustpilot to the next level?
We’re looking for a talented Head of Design to be the voice of design across Trustpilot and to manage and mentor a world class growing design team. You will help to define, lead and execute Trustpilot’s global design brand while working alongside our tech, product and marketing teams. If you are passionate about design and inspiring teams to build better products than this role may be for you.
We offer you
Trustpilot A/S, 10. juli
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Office located in the heart of Copenhagen or New York (both locations are optional)
Programme Development Advisor - Ghana
The Programme Advisor will be based in IBIS Programme Office in Tamale, Ghana. The main responsibilities of this office are policy and strategy development, support to Thematic Programmes and Projects, support to programme development, quality assurance, methodological development and fundraising from institutional donors such as Danida and EU, as well as administration of programmes.
The key responsibility of the Programme Advisor is to support the Country Office as well as the Programme office in Ghana in the area of programme development and the Advisor will therefore work closely with the Country Director as well as Programme Directors. The Programme Advisor is responsible to the Country Director. The position is based in Tamale, but the Programme Advisor should expect to travel to other programme areas as well as Accra, where the Country Office is based.
IBIS, 6. juli
Tilbage til Salg og kommunikation.
Ledige stillinger på Grønland og Færøerne.